Travelrest - The Ultimate Inflatable Travel Pillow / Neck Pillow - Ergonomic Patented & Adjustable for Airplanes Cars Buses Trains Office Napping Camping Wheelchairs (Rolls Up Small) Moss
Travelrest - The Ultimate Inflatable Travel Pillow / Neck Pillow - Ergonomic, Patented & Adjustable for Airplanes, Cars, Buses, Trains, Office Napping, Camping, Wheelchairs (Rolls Up Small)
- Product Dimensions: 26 x 7.9 x 5.9 inches
- Item Weight: 6.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces
- Manufacturer: Travelrest
- The only pillow that provides FULL LATERAL SUPPORT for the upper body making it easier to relax, fall asleep, and stay asleep longer.
- Promotes proper head and neck alignment - KEEPS HEAD FROM FALLING FORWARD. Ideal for chronic pain sufferers. INFLATES EASILY with just a few breaths and DEFLATES INSTANTLY. Stores neatly when rolled to minimize packing space.
- Patented ERGONOMIC design provides proper support to prevent tension and neck strain.
- MULTI-USE AND ADJUSTABLE - Position across the torso or down the side. Wear like a messenger bag or tether to an airline seat. Easily loops over headrests in cars and airline seat ?ings? See our instructional sheet and videos. Rolled Dimensions: 2?x 9?x 3.5?Weight: 7 ounces
Color:Moss WALL STREET JOURNAL "Best Travel Pillow! It makes 11 hours in a 17 -inch-wide seat more bearable" BOSTON GLOBE "a nice way to nap" "it lived up to its name" USA TODAY "just begs you to snuggle up and take a nap" SAN FRANCISCO EXAMINER "Best Travel Pillows" "two thumbs up" MSNBC "size-wise or price-wise, small is beautiful" "offers a different approach to airborne slumber" VAGABLOND "My new travel BFF" " I could just kiss (the inventor) for designing this snazzy little guy" CHICAGO TRIBUNE "The tether works, and the long, curved design of the pillow gives a delicious sense of snuggling up with one of those full-body bed pillows" CRUNCH GEAR "it works as advertised" "I was the only one waking up from my naps without a cramped neck" CURVE MAGAZINE "the best travel pillow out there thanks to its ergonomic shape" PEOPLE MAGAZINE "much more comfortable than those horseshoe pillows" HAPPILY TRAVELING "I slept like a well fed baby. I highly recommend it. No more stiff mangled necks here!" GEAR DIARY "I recommend this pillow over the stuffed horseshoe ones" GO EUROPE/ABOUT-COM "More stable than other neck pillows" HIP COMPASS "the most comfortable travel pillow I have ever used" LOS ANGELES TIMES "long flights can be a little more comfy with these compact travel pillows"