- Product Dimensions: 17 x 9 x 4 inches ; 15.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: 1.05.007
- Creates resistance during rotation, which builds the core muscles for a more powerful stroke
- Forces swimmers to rotate hips at the top of each stroke
- Feedback forces an earlier and more effective hip rotation; if stroke timing is incorrect the swimmer's arm will hit the hip blades
- Perfect for drill focus and short distances
- Nylon belt can be adjusted for the correct fit on all hip or waist sizes
True swimming power comes from the hips, which makes the Hydro Hip such an important training tool. With two blades that sit on the hips, the Hydro Hip helps swimmers properly identify timing of the hips, arms and body. The Hydro Hip also improves core strength with resistance by working the muscles that aid in rotation. Best used during drills or short distances, the effects of the Hydro Hip are most felt when removed and the lessons of timing remain.